Web site

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Audience Feedback On Finished Music Video

I first posted it on youtube so that i could send it to people without having to send them such a big file, I could just get people to click on the link. In a week we have already hit 182 views and Three 5 star reviews from the general public.



From this I can see that the audience are enjoying are music video, but I wanted to find out more for example: What makes this music video enjoying to watch? so what I did is posted it on facebook to see if anyone made any comments about it. But I didn't want to ask them any question yet because i want them to think about what they were watching instead of them thinking about the question and how there going to answer it later on.



Now I need to have a focus group around are work so I can get deeper analysis on why they enjoyed our music video and what made it success. I also what to find out what they didn't enjoy and how we could have made it better.

Eddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment